The door closes and there she was in front of me, a beauty in a lingerie set of panties and bra. Greeted me with a huge smile on her face and genuine embrace and off we went into the room. I called the number and she answered and we had a delightful and risqué conversation. Smitten I am! Given the reviews already available I am not going into a detail account of our rendezvous. Her pics piqued my interest and after reading yesterday's review and a few others she was quickly moved to the top of my TDL. Through I had a very small window which was advised when and where she would be working next. Jumped all over it and had her contact to reserve the time slot to meet my schedule. Unlike my other reviews, I'm going to keep this review really short; since she's well reviewed. Sometime last week I was in the mood for a nice massage and decided to look through the availabilities. My regular was just about all booked up, so I was pleasantly surprised to find she was available at the time I had requested. She is a really nice girl, and a total sweetheart who tries very hard to please and make you comfortable. Booking was no problem. Her schedule was actually getting full, so I was lucky to get a booking for one hour. Booking was just as painless as the last time. If you, like me, are most interested in the overall experience, with a friendly, attractive young woman with that 'lets have some fun' attitude then you must give her a try. A definite repeat. After a short chat, I was made an offer that I kindly accepted. She has an absolutely beautiful face and a perfect body. Honestly, she's my favourite right now and barring falling in love with her (which I may have already a bit), I would definitely repeat. I arrived at her location and I'm greeted by this cute lady wearing a nice set of panties. 984-389-3913 ... more >