She is a beautiful girl with a very exciting attitude and great enthusiasm. What can I say that hasn't been said? She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. Letís just say that I had her on my mind for the rest of the day. She is a great provider on two levels. The massage itself and on the mental/emotional level as well. I left feeling like I was in love with her. If you are looking for a complete and sensual encounter, then she is very definitely a great choice. I'm always sceptical with professional pics. I have been duped before, so I was ready to walk if I didn't like what I saw. Went up and when she opened the door, I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor. She is a knockout!! I was pretty much expecting a gorgeous girl and amazing service. I was staying till Sunday but I think I may be staying for next week too. Her boobs are awesome, nice and firm, they really should be more highlighted in the photos! She kind of reminded me of that other girl from here, great chick great service and physically just what I wanted. We went back and forth and she was really great, with a great attitude and answered all my questions. I drop everything to see her whenever I'm in town. 952-388-5440 ... more >