She really is the definition of a perfect massage experience. Her place is simply beautiful from the moment you walk into the lobby to the moment you step into the door. I would say our time together was an ideal experience, with lots of cuddling and intelligent conversation, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The fact that we were already discussing ideas for our next time together before time was up says it all really, very much looking forward to seeing her again during one of my next trips. I tend to do a lot of research before I visit someone, and I'm always looking for the Too good to be true scenarios. But something told me that I should take the reviews about this lady seriously, and I'm happy to report, that I'm glad I did! It felt so natural and progressed and intensified. However, I am not a typical demographic on this board as I would say Im a little older than the average Joe. We chatted a bit as she knew I was still nervous and then the fun began. All I can say is that she's everything that has been stated...you will feel like you have been with a wild girlfriend. I was extremely impressed that she tried everything in her powers to help make sure I left happy. Repeat? Likely yes, like I said, I did enjoy my session and she's pretty good at what she does, she'll make you happy! I had the honour of meeting her on two occasions. I agree with the reviews posted on this board about this wonderful lady. I hope to improve my writing skills as I go along LOL. Sometime last week I was in the mood for a nice massage and decided to look through the availabilities. My regular was just about all booked up, so I was pleasantly surprised to find she was available at the time I had requested. 201-579-0395 ... more >