I liked the pics and I liked how she worded her ad recently, so I decided to meet her, and very glad that I did! The chemistry was overwhelming and the experience leaves you anticipating the next time before you've fully experienced the first time. That is what it was like seeing her. Truly outstanding and memorable. She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. I think this girl is under-reviewed as I think just her overall package and great service will score many clients down the road. As of writing this review there are only a few pics up of her, but they are accurate. IMHO she is very pretty, and has a warm, welcoming, bubbly personality... in fact I would put her near the top of all my massage therapist visits in terms of how welcome she made me feel. We chatted for a bit, and she was as much warm and friendly as she was intelligent. This girl is smart, and really knows how to make you feel special. But guys, don't wait for new pictures, book her immediately and be totally surprised when you meet her in person - that's part of the excitement for me - she is stunningly beautiful. Trust me these are definitely her pictures but you have to see her in person. She is a hot girl without a doubt but I can say that her service is even better. Wearing a sexy, tight outfit that easily brought a smile to my face. When I got there, I was surprised how pretty and sweet she is. This was my first time with her and not my last. 985-869-8564 ... more >