She is confident and knows how to show off her body in sensual ways. I swear I just wanted to bite that ass all night just my perfect size. Not a clock watcher by any means. Everything was done with a lot of passion, a bright smile, and a warm and cheerful attitude. I had a wonderful time with her and will likely repeat. Throughout she was friendly, tried to please, and was nice to talk to and fun to be with. I have never had a chance to see her until yesterday. I had some spare cash from benefits for last year, so I wanted to have some fun. It was fantastic in every way. She wore heels when I walked in, still she's about my height and she is looking at me. And I love it. In heels she was at least my height if not taller, and I still remember the awesome sight of walking behind her. I asked to use the bathroom because I was sweaty from the walk and she said sure. Few days ago she was available in the evening, the booking was super easy all through texts, was given the address right away after I said I am not familiar with the area. Here’s the story for you, purely subjective and my opinion only. Considering how exceptionally attractive she is, she is very down to earth and friendly. I know ladies who are half as attractive as her and act like a spoiled prima-donna. She was far from being aloof with me but this sort of thing can be a ymmv thing. 910-773-2268 ... more >