I spent a wonderful evening at her place, and gentlemen, it was a time to remember! She is beautiful, warm, and friendly, and full of interesting and intelligent conversation. What a wonderful encounter! She is amazing. The room was clean, the bathroom spotless and she was very accommodating with my requests. An hour of sheer pleasure. Amazing personality, with the best attitude i've seen. Gorgeous body and energy. Everything I could have asked for and more. Respectful, timely and oh so good. Texted 15 mins before scheduled time that I was on my way, got immediate reply no problem, arrived on time and got room location - all good! She was wearing what seemed like an expensive outfit and just looked absolutely sexy. Had a appointment set before I left home and when I got to town I thought I hit the jackpot and booked for the evening, a lady who is very well reviewed and very popular here on these forums. Having heard amazing things about all of her exploits and her drive on here I decided I needed all my strength to keep up with her. In terms of appearance I found her to be slimmer than her photos. The massage itself was very sensual which I love. She spent a bit of time on the back and shoulders but eventually got to the tease which was great (the part I look forward to as a preamble the most). She did her share of leaning over my face which was incredible. Her skin is smooth and she smells amazing. She giggled a lot which made her even hotter. She greets you in incredibly sexy lingerie. From there, everything you would expect. She was wearing what seemed like an expensive outfit and just looked absolutely sexy. Booked through text which was easy and confirmed by phone. 901-431-1613 ... more >