She is out-going and talkative. I could have stayed for days. She is a pleasure, and I see why she was rated the best of the rest in the area. Everything I could have hoped for and there was never a glance at the time or the phone. She is a classy girl, and could write a book on what customer service truly means. I do intend to see her again. Needless to say I had a great time and will definitely repeat with her in the near future. I've been wanting to meet up with her for a while. Thought I should share a review of one of the best massage therapists I ever visited. Not a clock watcher by any means. Everything was done with a lot of passion, a bright smile, and a warm and cheerful attitude. I had a wonderful time with her and will likely repeat. She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. The door closes and there she was in front of me, a beauty in a lingerie set of panties and bra. Greeted me with a huge smile on her face and genuine embrace and off we went into the room. I think it would only be fair to chime in and give in my two cents since I have been benefiting from all of your two cents and reviews very much. No problem since her location was close to my place. Her boobs are awesome, nice and firm, they really should be more highlighted in the photos! I arrived at her location and I'm greeted by this cute lady wearing a nice set of panties. 716-869-3463 ... more >