I suspect she may be a college student at one of the local schools. Rating? is there a chart high enough to fit this rating? I found her to be absolutely gorgeous. Like the hot girls you would see at a club. She is very friendly and cheerful, and a total sweetheart. She aims to please willingly accommodates all your requests with a smile on her face. Had so much fun talking with her I almost forgot about my appointment! Yet another gem found on this board! She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. She mentioned plans to take a bit of time off next week, but has always responded quickly to my texts. Facilities were amazing. She is a hot girl without a doubt but I can say that her service is even better. Her place is simply beautiful from the moment you walk into the lobby to the moment you step into the door. Definitely a repeat, as the massage was pretty hot, and her body is fantastic! As others have mentioned earlier, she is a girl you can connect with almost immediately. Maybe it's her demeanour not sure what it is, but I've never felt more welcomed by a massage therapist. I took a moment to just admire her body and her pretty bum. The nicest lips and most delicate hands. At points in time, I lost track of who I was. Without getting into too much detail, it was an evening for me to remember. The girl has an angelic appearance but she certainly knew how to make me feel really good. On the other side of the phone, a real lady awaits you. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, firm and all-natural breasts and a tight round bottom. What more can you ask for? 678-463-6728 ... more >