Another positive review for this girl. I had been looking around for a while and worked up the nerve to book this week and I have to say I was very much satisfied. Service: Very good...lots of energy. She is a lovely woman who is very engaging, smart, easy to talk to, and fantastic at what she does. I had an amazing time with her myself, and agree with what was said about her body, and would add that I think she has one of the prettiest faces I've seen recently as well. I'd say her advertised age is correct and an accurate list of services is offered. She is very bubbly, enthusiastic and a joy to engage with. The chat can sometimes be a bit awkward and guarded - on both sides. But I found her to be straightforward and open. A very refreshing and nice way to start. It was a challenge for me to maintain the balance between keeping my mind on the conversation and just breaking down and staring at every inch of her body. I'm glad I finally had a chance to see her, she is a nice sweet girl, not a clock watcher and is eager to please. If you read this, thanks again for a fabulous afternoon! Arrived at the place and was sent up immediately and was pleased when I saw her. For those wondering about looks, yes her photos are accurate. She has a nice body, and lovely tits. She is young and pretty in a GND kind of way (which is my preference anyway). When we retreated she performed some more poses for me until I could not resist anymore. She was really nice, down to earth and provided good service so I was a happy camper. 516-730-6796 ... more >