We talked for a while about this and that, and she put me totally at ease, even going to the extent of saying that I can be completely forthright about what I wanted out of the session. Somebody mentioned earlier about how her attitude was almost "Geisha" like. And that's exactly what I experienced. She's so focused on your needs and so attentive to the tiniest of details that your nervousness sort of vanishes. Asked her if she was good with massage and she said no problem. Beautiful face, sweet lips, great walk and eye contact while talking to me which I love. She's a great girl... I'm always going to her, if I cant get her I try again the next day. She is amazing in every way possible. I asked to use the bathroom because I was sweaty from the walk and she said sure. I had something lined up for the morning but I realized I needed to get work related matters cleared away before Iím gone so I had to cancel someone Iíve been dying to see. Ugh. Decided to try my luck and see whoís available and the website hit me with this cute babe. I had a great time with her and was surprised that such a sweetheart with a face, figure and services like hers arenít getting more notice. I saw her recently at her new location across town. Wow! For those of you who really enjoy spending time in a nicely decorated and superbly clean place, you will be readily impressed. I got back from the session with her and thought I would write a review, because she deserved it. She is very bubbly, enthusiastic and a joy to engage with. The chat can sometimes be a bit awkward and guarded - on both sides. But I found her to be straightforward and open. A very refreshing and nice way to start. It was a challenge for me to maintain the balance between keeping my mind on the conversation and just breaking down and staring at every inch of her body. It's the different atmosphere which made me feel comfortable and relaxed. In between we chatted about lives and careers etc. After we chatted she saw that I was ready and quickly decided that she wanted a closer look. 347-501-6728 ... more >