There was some great small talk and a very nice massage. I think this girl is under-reviewed as I think just her overall package and great service will score many clients down the road. I felt so excited and delighted. Her massage was much better than most and she certainly takes her time. She didn't rush anything. She was just as hot as her pictures, and she looked great! The high heels and the dress put her “assets” at full value. The view was just spectacular. The demand for her must be through the roof. There is something to say when a woman starts small talk to get acquainted with you. There is no better feeling. No rush as I was stimulated both by her hands and her mind. She is a very passionate and if you have chemistry you'll have a great time with her. I actually was surprised to see such a hot girl when she opened the door. She is a very good natured girl and I hope to see her again before she leaves. I've been looking for a replacement for my regular and came across this one, she seemed nice on the phone and the photos were sexy. Suffice it to say, my experience with her could only be described as the ultimate experience. I have seen quite a few massage providers in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started massage seeking. 213-314-3442 ... more >