In terms of the companionship, she was fantastic! Very attentive and at the same time lets me know what she liked. Non-stop fun from the second I stepped in until I left and everything I could want/expect/hope for from a companion was there to discover and savour. This was my first visit to a very classy, yet incredibly sexy young beauty. She is a true masseuse. It actually kind of pains me to write this review because now, I will have share her with the rest of you... I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. We shared lots of laughs during this brief encounter. Take from this short review what you will. Just make sure you treat this sweet girl well as fans will want her to stick around. She wore heels when I walked in, still she's about my height and she is looking at me. And I love it. Overall, real nice girl, pretty, sweet and accommodating, a very positive experience. Greeted me at the door with a hug and kiss before I even had my shoes off. Heaven. I knew then that I was in for a wild ride. We shared lots of laughs during this brief encounter. Take from this short review what you will. Just make sure you treat this sweet girl well as fans will want her to stick around. As always, booking is easy, location is upscale and clean, parking easy to find and the lady - fantastic. She was dressed exactly like in her pictures and even satiated my request for specifically revealing poses as we chitchatted to get to know each other. Repeat? Likely yes, like I said, I did enjoy my session and she's pretty good at what she does, she'll make you happy! 929-414-2462 ... more >