Location was a nice place in a good area and the room was very clean with towels. Had a appointment set before I left home and when I got to town I thought I hit the jackpot and booked for the evening, a lady who is very well reviewed and very popular here on these forums. Having heard amazing things about all of her exploits and her drive on here I decided I needed all my strength to keep up with her. She was terrific and I really enjoyed my time with her. However, I am not a typical demographic on this board as I would say Im a little older than the average Joe. You guys are lucky I don't often repeat and I'm thinking of taking a hiatus from this. Otherwise I would keep her to myself LOL. Sometimes these girls come and go so quick that it's a shame when you miss out. Don't walk. Run to see this one. You won't be disappointed. Seems to enjoy her work, which is always a plus. I arrived at her location and I'm greeted by this cute lady wearing a nice set of panties. Some idle chit chat with a lot of laughs while we were talking about my party the night before; This girl standing in front of me totally jaw-dropping gorgeous young lady, she is tall with heels, great body (all natural) with pair of long legs. No doubt in my opinion she is beautiful with her attractive eyes! She only has light make up but I can tell she still looks beautiful without make up. Yes - it is her and I need to pick up my jaw from the ground! I love it when a girl gets so much pleasure out of our session because it makes me fell like I've still got the looks! Sexy body with smooth skin. Pics are accurate. Good size breasts. Nice round ass. I felt like a young guy with a new girlfriend just relaxing with no worries. 929-279-2994 ... more >