Her breasts are great, cute nipples. I watched her and she loved it! I made my way to her incall actually walked from my location which was a bit of a mistake since it was a long walk. She was very responsive and polite in her texts. I had a slight delay coming into town and contacted her about that, and she was very, very easygoing about the whole thing. She has those beautiful breasts that are just the right size and feature lovely nipples. In terms of height, with heels she's at least my height. Definitely a repeat, as the massage was pretty hot, and her body is fantastic! Her boobs are awesome, nice and firm, they really should be more highlighted in the photos! I was very impressed with her service and she is pretty liberal as well so long as you behave like a gentleman. She responded very well to be being treated as a lady should be treated, that being with respect, warmth and gentleness. Cute girl, lovely figure, velvet skin, warm personality and great service. I have been meaning to get around to posting this review but never had time. Wow, I am so glad to have found her. I'm truly smitten. She's very friendly and I was at ease right off the bat. She is very nice to look at, pretty face, toned figure; great overall package IMO. 773-974-3886 ... more >