I consider myself lucky to have met and spent time with a premier companion like her. I booked over the phone and it was pleasant and simple. I have been intrigued by her since I saw her on this website. Facially I found her attractive, I would say she is well above average. She is very relaxed and easy to be with. When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! Have tried to repeat but schedules havenít lined up to date unfortunately, but will surely keep trying. Her positive attitude is off the charts, from the minute I walked in until I left (a bit over the hour) she made me feel like a king. I visited her again yesterday, and it was another excellent experience. We made some small talk, and I found her to be very easy to converse with - absolutely no attitude issues. The best part is that you actually feel comfortable around her. Hereís the story for you, purely subjective and my opinion only. Got call, location, room, a slight tap, the door opens and behind the door this I what I found a very sexy looking girl. 567-297-0256 ... more >