Seen her for 1/2hr appt. Pics in her ads are definitely her. Love her shapely body and awesome ass. What blew me away was her personality as she made me feel great. The session was very satisfying, I haven't had an encounter like that in a while. She is great and if you look for massage therapist in terms of looks and services, I recommend. She's very down to earth easy going person too. She is a hot girl. Her face is incredibly pretty, her lips are amazing and her smile is hypnotizing. Girl is great!! she's a definite repeat. If you haven't had the pleasure, you should give her a try. Letís just say that I had her on my mind for the rest of the day. The pictures on the website are accurate as is her description. When we retreated she performed some more poses for me until I could not resist anymore. Throughout she was friendly, tried to please, and was nice to talk to and fun to be with. The greeting was warm and the massage amazing. Massage was great. Very thorough and professional. The way she makes you feel makes her look incredibly beautiful by the time she has her way with you. I don't get to play much anymore but I will make sure I get to see this one again. Repeat? Hell yes. 431-557-8501 ... more >