I had the pleasure of seeing her this week after having my eye on her for awhile. Schedules finally aligned although had to opt for a shorter session. She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. I could see that you guys would just LOVE her, she has the personality of a goddess and is a great listener and conversationalist. As for the service. Second to none! She did not rush me at all. I don't usually write too many reviews and I only do when I have a great experience with the massage therapist. I felt like we connected so well, she is such a great girl and is so easy to talk too. I know it is really about what we guys go for but for me its the conversation as well which she is great at. I am going to see her again this afternoon. The chemistry was overwhelming and the experience leaves you anticipating the next time before you've fully experienced the first time. That is what it was like seeing her. Some things that really stood out were her looks, she is cute as hell, gorgeous eyes, and a genuine smile plus her attentiveness to my nervousness, she sensed that I was either new or that it had been a while, so she welcomed any questions and reassured me that I didn't have to be shy plus her personality, she is truly easy to get along with, everything felt natural and that really put me at ease. I felt totally comfortable with her like I would be with a gf, and that's saying something because it takes me a while to warm up to most people. What was behind the door was a little minx in sexy cloths. She led to me to the room, I grabbed a towel as I walked over to the bathroom to wash. Location was extremely easy to find and very upscale. I told her that I was going to say that she looked like a certain actress in my review and she said she gets that a lot. I was staying till Sunday but I think I may be staying for next week too. 989-941-6548 ... more >