Facially I found her attractive, I would say she is well above average. She is a lovely woman who is very engaging, smart, easy to talk to, and fantastic at what she does. I'm really torn about writing this because she doesn't work much and a good review means some of you bastards are going to be booking her instead of me! She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. I'm glad I met this little temptress. By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. Had a appointment set before I left home and when I got to town I thought I hit the jackpot and booked for the evening, a lady who is very well reviewed and very popular here on these forums. Having heard amazing things about all of her exploits and her drive on here I decided I needed all my strength to keep up with her. I found her to be absolutely gorgeous. Like the hot girls you would see at a club. She is very friendly and cheerful, and a total sweetheart. She aims to please willingly accommodates all your requests with a smile on her face. Had so much fun talking with her I almost forgot about my appointment! Yet another gem found on this board! She receives in an upscale location with adequate nearby parking. Her place is clean and tastefully decorated, and includes shower facilities with fresh towels. There is something to say when a woman starts small talk to get acquainted with you. There is no better feeling. No rush as I was stimulated both by her hands and her mind. She is a very passionate and if you have chemistry you'll have a great time with her. I mean, she is something out of Rio Di Jinero! Unlike my other reviews, I'm going to keep this review really short; since she's well reviewed. 720-585-8071 ... more >