The power of this board is awesome, never hesitate to post your feedback, based on a review I decided to take the plunge and check her out. I'm here to report back and cement his review as being accurate, maybe I even had a better experience, who knows. Thought I would post a review of this girl who I recently saw up. She is beautifully curvy in the right places with really nice naturals. I was sold at the door as I peaked behind to take in her gorgeous face. This girl is cheerful, charming, and can stroke your ego. I replied to an earlier thread about this, I completely concur with what was said and my experience is very similar, I always search for new ladies. Given that I didn't see the pictures beforehand I was pleasantly surprised. I'm glad I finally had a chance to see her, she is a nice sweet girl, not a clock watcher and is eager to please. Very pretty, gorgeous skin throughout and a great conversationalist. Service was stellar and all requests were met with a smile and a giggle. She was very patient and accommodating, and made every effort to please. I felt that we had a good connection, and was at ease right away. Also had a chance to do some chit chat with her and she is a very intelligent and kind girl. If you are like me and want a super cute girl to remind you of your glory days then I 100% recommend her. She greeted me at the door in that dress in her ad. From behind is quite the sight as she has a very cute bum. I've been wanting to meet up with her for a while. Of course my view of beauty isn't everyone's, but I'd definitely say that she is between the GND and Extremely Pretty with light makeup which I really like. 325-613-9653 ... more >