She is a very good natured girl and I hope to see her again before she leaves. We agreed on her working next Wed/Thur, so we can repeat this amazing encounter. No complaints to note whatsoever. Would recommend, and will repeat. There is something to say when a woman starts small talk to get acquainted with you. There is no better feeling. No rush as I was stimulated both by her hands and her mind. She is a very passionate and if you have chemistry you'll have a great time with her. A beautiful girl greeted me with a big smile. And the way her eyes lit up when she saw me, I almost turned around to see who she was looking at, certainly not at me? This lady exudes the confidence of that sexy/cute/hot/popular sorority girl that every guy on campus wants to date and every girl wants as a best friend. She has a sunny disposition and loves to laugh and smile. After waking up one morning with a major craving, I deviated from my norm and decided to see this bombshell whose pics I'd been lusting after for months but was hesitant to pull the plug. I was very impressed with her service and she is pretty liberal as well so long as you behave like a gentleman. Loved those natural pear shaped slightly pendulous breasts. I recently had the pleasure of seeing her, and I have to say it was hands down the best overall massage therapist experience I have had to date. She was very responsive and polite in her texts. I had a slight delay coming into town and contacted her about that, and she was very, very easygoing about the whole thing. It was a nice, good size room. Bathroom was kind of small, but clean. In terms of the companionship, she was fantastic! Very attentive and at the same time lets me know what she liked. Non-stop fun from the second I stepped in until I left and everything I could want/expect/hope for from a companion was there to discover and savour. 314-474-8196 ... more >