She actually reminded me of a neighbour's daughter from my high school days. To me her pictures don't do her justice, she is hott and the gal enjoys what she's doing. She has amazing curves, a toned physique, and very soft skin. The photos of her capture her personality perfectly. Girl is clearly comfortable talking/flirting with a gentleman much older than her. Smart and inquisitive, we had a great conversation to get better acquainted. She was terrific and I really enjoyed my time with her. She made great eye contact, and smiled and giggled when I told her how hot she was. She is a really nice girl, and a total sweetheart who tries very hard to please and make you comfortable. I will not delve into my Don Juan Jr.-esque powers of seduction, nor reveal if they had an effect on her and her interactions and thus session with me. The demand for her must be through the roof. She is a very inviting, intelligent and friendly person who puts you at ease from the get go. I would go on to say that she is probably one of the most attractive women I have ever met in this industry and I am very critical in this area. Finally gotten around to contributing to this site. Have seen several massage therapists over the last couple weeks and will be posting what I think might be useful to my fellow board members. If you are like me and want a super cute girl to remind you of your glory days then I 100% recommend her. 206-519-1422 ... more >