Small chit chat about the weather and then asked how I like my massage. But guys, don't wait for new pictures, book her immediately and be totally surprised when you meet her in person - that's part of the excitement for me - she is stunningly beautiful. Trust me these are definitely her pictures but you have to see her in person. This was as close to a Swedish massage as anyone could hope for in this business. I liked the pics and I liked how she worded her ad recently, so I decided to meet her, and very glad that I did! After lunch I decided to stop by her place which is a 5 minute drive South. Her positive attitude is off the charts, from the minute I walked in until I left (a bit over the hour) she made me feel like a king. Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. I won't lie I felt pretty awkward and nervous when I got into the room lol but I had never done this type of thing before and she helped me feel very comfortable, she is a sweetheart. But guys, don't wait for new pictures, book her immediately and be totally surprised when you meet her in person - that's part of the excitement for me - she is stunningly beautiful. Trust me these are definitely her pictures but you have to see her in person. Very pretty and cute face, gorgeous breasts which upon examination appear to me at least to be stunningly and unfathomably un-enhanced. Thought I should share a review of one of the best massage therapists I ever visited. When she tells her buddies I am not sure they will believe her but I must tell her eyes are on her head and not polite to stare at her goodies lol. 662-547-3442 ... more >