But guys, don't wait for new pictures, book her immediately and be totally surprised when you meet her in person - that's part of the excitement for me - she is stunningly beautiful. Trust me these are definitely her pictures but you have to see her in person. She offered various methods for the massage. She was quite vocal and it was definitely a plus. She was very accommodating and made the effort to ensure I had a good time. Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. She has an almost shy, innocent quality about her that make her quite endearing. Boy was I glad I took the plunge. Her rate is too low for a lady of her quality IMO. With that kind of pampering of the sensual way she give herself, of the wide range of things she does. I was left with a satisfying relaxation which I haven't experienced in a while. She is totally relaxed and no attitude, makes you feel like you have known her for a while which is great. From behind is quite the sight as she has a very cute bum. Just got back from an amazing hour with this young lady and let me just say she is a head turner! She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. I went in the bathroom came out, we chatted for a bit. Took a quick bathroom visit and when I got back to the room. She had a nice smile was very pleasant and instructed me to lie down. 615-685-5866 ... more >