I'm not much a person who gives ratings however if I had to I'd be really tempted to just give a perfect 10 across the board for everything. She was tireless and happy to work to bring me to total satisfaction. Was my last review perhaps too graphic? It would appear she does not have a set routine, my experience was different but every bit as good. She walked into the room right on time and then and there I knew there were going to be many more visits. WOW is she stunning and sensual in person. I mean her pictures are striking, but I have experienced so many first meetings that so often comes with a tiny bit of let down when compared to photos and online personalities. But not with this one nothing but OMG went through my head. Few days ago she was available in the evening, the booking was super easy all through texts, was given the address right away after I said I am not familiar with the area. It almost felt like we were dating. I sort of post this review with reluctance because I hope to see her again and I'd hate to clog up her schedule. Don't know why I waited so long but glad I finally saw her. Pics are very accurate, pretty face, perky tits, round ass, and sexy waist. She is hot, smoking even. Her place is simply beautiful from the moment you walk into the lobby to the moment you step into the door. It was very important to me to find someone sweet who would not treat me like a number.. make me feel special. I have not even gotten to the skills department yet. 540-603-1881 ... more >