Despite my intense urges about meeting her, we started with just sitting and talking which I really loved – it put me quite at ease. She really knew how to connect with me. I honestly felt like I was sitting in my living room with my girlfriend (OK my imaginary girlfriend). I would have been content to fill the whole hour like this. She really is the definition of a perfect massage experience. Place was easy enough to find, even though gps couldn't find it, basically look for it. Parking was good too, plenty of time. Door opens and I am greeted by this gorgeous girl. We did some small chit chat then it was off of the shower. After I was done showering, she was waiting for me in her sexy lingerie. Met her for one hour in the evening, easy place to find, parking across the street. I had a brain cramp and struggled to find the location despite having been in the area before .. duh ! Anyway, when I finally made my way up there stood a very pretty girl with a beautiful smile. Facially she is more then GND pretty IMO. Has beautiful eyes to boot. Hot is an accurate description and usually really MCOT. That said, beauty comes in many forms and conversation was so easy it was like meeting an old friend. The demand for her must be through the roof. May be shy at times but let her know what you like and want, she's very kind and willing to accommodate. I'm happy to report, she lives up to the good reviews. Here’s the story for you, purely subjective and my opinion only. She always makes me feel like a king. 415-853-6862 ... more >