We did some small chit chat then it was off of the shower. After I was done showering, she was waiting for me in her sexy lingerie. She is nice looking - really reminds you of that babysitter you dreamed of. She gets totally into it, and not mechanical at all. She does it part time, she has a full time job, hence she works few days a week. I know this may sound like a shill review. It is not. I think she provides an outstanding and different type of experience. In heels she was at least my height if not taller, and I still remember the awesome sight of walking behind her. What was behind the door was a little minx in sexy cloths. She led to me to the room, I grabbed a towel as I walked over to the bathroom to wash. Her personality is off the charts, erotic looks, her body/ass is really hot, attitude superb, comparable experience with a full time girlfriend. On the other side of the phone, a real lady awaits you. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, firm and all-natural breasts and a tight round bottom. What more can you ask for? Visually speaking, girl is exactly as she appears in her photos: beautiful hair with a lovely complexion, deliciously curvy and the most magnificent naturals I've seen. For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. She is nice looking - really reminds you of that babysitter you dreamed of. 219-448-1771 ... more >