She mentioned plans to take a bit of time off next week, but has always responded quickly to my texts. She is very pretty with beautiful eyes as one of the big assets. Since my last time with her was so mind blowing and I couldn't get her out of my head I figured I should see her again while my luck is still good! So I set up another meeting with her for a tryst before I went to a preplanned event in the evening. Massage was great. Very thorough and professional. I don't know whether she has a no review policy but I have to say that she's hot. She's hot as in if you saw her on the street, you might just do a 180 just to get a better look, but amazingly she's also the kind of girl you'd bring home to meet your mom, and your mom would fall in love with her. I gave as much as I received which was totally hot for each other, if you give with her the more you'll receive! I consider myself lucky to have met and spent time with a premier companion like her. There was no clock watching - I was over when I told her that it was time I left.. she never brought it up. She giggled a lot which made her even hotter. Repeat - in a heartbeat. Thank you for a wonderful time. I look forward to seeing you again soon. I think she may had make up artist training and it shows, her make up was done perfectly. Saw her few days ago. It was a last minute decision which is usually the way it has to be with me. 218-277-2462 ... more >