I have never had a chance to see her until yesterday. I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. I hope to improve my writing skills as I go along LOL. Letís just say that I had her on my mind for the rest of the day. Last week I was lucky enough to see her. She is at least a 9 on my personal Richter scale, and next time I hope to take the full cruise and I have the feeling that it could well be a chart topping earth moving 10! I ended up driving to a variety store after the session cause I badly needed a cold drink. She massaged my entire body, she has RMT skills! Then she moved on to my favourite part of the session, the tease! I had the pleasure of seeing her this week after having my eye on her for awhile. Schedules finally aligned although had to opt for a shorter session. First thing I could think of was WOW! I had read some good reviews about her as well as a few of our own comments. She is definitely not a clock watcher and maintained very friendly attitude throughout the session. 989-525-9922 ... more >