Being with her was definitely as close to the best experience as one could get...she talks the talk, and walks the walk...she is just amazing...and honestly how she prepared herself for our time together was impeccable...her entire body...soft and fragrant...like flowers and candy...wow... Guys, she's the real deal. I was a little nervous but she was worth every penny. I like her a lot, very pretty facially. It felt so natural and progressed and intensified. She was amazing. I would repeat as long as many times as I could. What a home run! I don't think I've ever had a bad experience with her. First I thought she was Latina. Door opens and I am greeted by this gorgeous girl. She greeted me at the door in that dress in her ad. Her pictures are accurate. Vocal and seductive, sensual and alluring, always passionate. Looking into those erotic eyes of her as she works you will absolutely make you crazy with lust. She's quite attractive, how attractive you ask? Well, my gaze was drawn to a pair of sexy legs walking down the hall, her hair over her neck and graceful shoulders, maybe she felt my stare because she looked back with a wicked smile. 209-616-3401 ... more >