The view was gorgeous and she was amazing and very nice. She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. Wide eyed, staring and smiling excitedly whoops, “Oh my God, what a great body you have!”. This will probably go down as one of my top massage therapist sessions. I will definitely be returning to see her in the very near future. Enjoy her boys...she is a doll! Not sure if this is the kind of review you are expecting though, as I like to write how I feel rather than just what happened. My time spent with her was very much similar to that with an acquaintance. She comes across as a really cool (as in hip, not cold) lady with a genuine attitude. Amenities were impeccable. Genuinely nice, very friendly girl with a great attitude and service. Definite repeat (and have, actually). This adorable and sexy vixen definitely seems to be flying far under the radar. True hottie with deep sexy eyes, soft lips and a sweet smile. I find her very attractive facially, and much more than typical GND. I checked this web site, and there is this new girl. Had a appointment set before I left home and when I got to town I thought I hit the jackpot and booked for the evening, a lady who is very well reviewed and very popular here on these forums. Having heard amazing things about all of her exploits and her drive on here I decided I needed all my strength to keep up with her. In terms of the companionship, she was fantastic! Very attentive and at the same time lets me know what she liked. Non-stop fun from the second I stepped in until I left and everything I could want/expect/hope for from a companion was there to discover and savour. I'll keep this review short and light on details cause what others have said about her already is entirely true! She mentioned plans to take a bit of time off next week, but has always responded quickly to my texts. 206-483-4980 ... more >