We chatted for a bit, and she was as much warm and friendly as she was intelligent. This girl is smart, and really knows how to make you feel special. I've never read anything less than a stellar review regarding her services. I asked if she was available immediately the response was an hour's notice which didn't work for my schedule. I replied to an earlier thread about this, I completely concur with what was said and my experience is very similar, I always search for new ladies. Given that I didn't see the pictures beforehand I was pleasantly surprised. Easy and obliging to move around for various forms of fun. Lovely smile and very eager lips. The next hour was off the charts! Highly energetic, just got really into each other. Photos on this site are accurate. She does talk with a bit of a nod and a wink, doesn't seem to take herself too seriously, which I found very adorable like we were all in on the fun. This adorable and sexy vixen definitely seems to be flying far under the radar. True hottie with deep sexy eyes, soft lips and a sweet smile. I find her very attractive facially, and much more than typical GND. I wasn't going to pass that up. She has long legs and a great booty, not too big but just the right size. Met her for one hour in the evening, easy place to find, parking across the street. 469-782-7634 ... more >