I will definitely repeat, most likely next week. Best bang for a buck for sure. I have a load of reviews to post, but I've been too lazy. So here's the latest! She definitely deserves some accolades for her talents, IMHO. Id rate her close to a 9.5 in overall experience and would recommend. She was done up in a sexy skirt with pantihose and a sexy bra poking out from beneath her tank top. Her makeup was attractive and her face is beautiful. Boy oh boy, I am still at a loss for words about how to explain this one. Ill try my best so excuse me if I miss a few things, I am still somewhat new to this. Was greeted by a very friendly, cute attractive young woman, pics are of her and appear recent. Boy oh boy, I am still at a loss for words about how to explain this one. Ill try my best so excuse me if I miss a few things, I am still somewhat new to this. I am not the type to kiss and tell all the details but I will say I always leave her place wanting to come back as quickly as possible so I can explore more of this phenomenal lady. Treat her well gentlemen. Pics and stats are accurate - she's a very pretty lady with sweet disposition and soft smile. She is a true massage experience, the whole nine yards. Visually speaking, girl is exactly as she appears in her photos: beautiful hair with a lovely complexion, deliciously curvy and the most magnificent naturals I've seen. I gave as much as I received which was totally hot for each other, if you give with her the more you'll receive! 270-551-8200 ... more >