She is a true masseuse. It actually kind of pains me to write this review because now, I will have share her with the rest of you... I'm a sucker for her type so despite the lack of pictures I took a chance and I'm glad I did. I sat on the bed and she asked what I was looking for and I replied a good massage. I forgot how talented, pampering and friendly she can be when you are in a session with her! In any case, came in, told her I was going to grab a quick shower. I gave her a call for the appointment at noon. I hope to improve my writing skills as I go along LOL. I will definitely repeat. The girl is incredible. Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". She is a very inviting, intelligent and friendly person who puts you at ease from the get go. I would go on to say that she is probably one of the most attractive women I have ever met in this industry and I am very critical in this area. We shared lots of laughs during this brief encounter. Take from this short review what you will. Just make sure you treat this sweet girl well as fans will want her to stick around. Was greeted by a very friendly, cute attractive young woman, pics are of her and appear recent. 254-236-9036 ... more >