I am ready to report on my most recent romantic interlude. She walked into the room right on time and then and there I knew there were going to be many more visits. WOW is she stunning and sensual in person. I mean her pictures are striking, but I have experienced so many first meetings that so often comes with a tiny bit of let down when compared to photos and online personalities. But not with this one – nothing but OMG went through my head. Location was a nice place in a good area and the room was very clean with towels. The thoughts in my mind have been running for far too long, I was holding it for the longest time that day prior to our session. The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. After lunch I decided to stop by her place which is a 5 minute drive South. The session was very satisfying, I haven't had an encounter like that in a while. She is great and if you look for massage therapist in terms of looks and services, I recommend. She's very down to earth easy going person too. I recommend her because of her participation, her willingness to please and accommodate the customer, she is a hot looking gal IMHO and if you're worried about taking a risk on gal that may not provide the services you paid for, I doubt that will be the case with this gal. If you read this, thanks again for a fabulous afternoon! I was completely relaxed and took a minute to enjoy the moment. A couple of things going for this lady: definitely her looks, sexy and sweet. I am a repeat client, and have never felt rushed, but I tend to keep an eye on the clock to make sure I don't take advantage of a great arrangement. 984-240-0139 ... more >