We did some small chit chat then it was off of the shower. After I was done showering, she was waiting for me in her sexy lingerie. I have been seeing this little beauty a few times now. What can I say that hasn't been said? We chatted for a bit, and she was as much warm and friendly as she was intelligent. This girl is smart, and really knows how to make you feel special. She opens the door with a big smile, and she is very pretty! She mentioned plans to take a bit of time off next week, but has always responded quickly to my texts. Pics are of her, and I would say are 100 percent accurate. I don't usually write reviews but I decided to today since I have been creating a huge TDL of girls based on everyone's reviews on this board. She has a great personality and for some reason we had a pretty good connection. I had something lined up for the morning but I realized I needed to get work related matters cleared away before Im gone so I had to cancel someone Ive been dying to see. Ugh. Decided to try my luck and see whos available and the website hit me with this cute babe. We ventured into the room. She unwrapped the towel and the stream of compliments has started. She greets you in incredibly sexy lingerie. From there, everything you would expect. 973-577-9819 ... more >