She makes you feel like a king, greeting you in a nice dress and giving you a captivating smile showing off her warm personality. Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. When we retreated she performed some more poses for me until I could not resist anymore. The pics in the ad are definitely her as she was wearing that exact same outfit when I saw her. This is the only massage therapist I thought about days after seeing because she has made the session amazing and I'm left with the feeling it will be even better next time. She's also just a total sweetheart to top it all off. I would love to keep her as my personal massage therapist but since that won't be happening any time soon I should share my experience and keep my karma good as I seem to have broke my string of bad luck in this and I'd like to continue my run, lol. Met her for one hour in the evening, easy place to find, parking across the street. No problem since her location was close to my place. In terms of appearance I found her to be slimmer than her photos. Her pictures do not do her justice, her beauty and elegance is something that you have to see for your self don't take my word for it.... being with this woman is an experience that can only compare to being with a goddess. She has good height with a very pretty face and her body is quite toned with a nice pair of tits. I've been looking for a replacement for my regular and came across this one, she seemed nice on the phone and the photos were sexy. 814-267-7144 ... more >