After drooling over her shots for well over 2 weeks the stars and our schedules finally aligned and I was able to book her for an hour visit. Seen her for 1/2hr appt. Pics in her ads are definitely her. Love her shapely body and awesome ass. What blew me away was her personality as she made me feel great. I told her that I was going to say that she looked like a certain actress in my review and she said she gets that a lot. The service made me feel more like her boss.....you guys have to try her yourself. When she tells her buddies I am not sure they will believe her but I must tell her eyes are on her head and not polite to stare at her goodies lol. Her eyes generate loveliness, and she has a great genuine smile that she offers up freely through the session. Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. As always, booking is easy, location is upscale and clean, parking easy to find and the lady - fantastic. Hold her in my arms, did a few spins with her and then sat on the bed with this smiling and beguiling beauty in my arms. I don't know why I've never written a review for my ATF. I'm sorry guys I guess I was trying to keep her to myself. We have definitely clicked from the start and her personality shines through as you get to know her better. She's smart, sexy and has an amazing personality. She has made me feel like I'm the only one that matters during our time together. I will not go into the minute details of she provided this and she provided that, nor will I state that she allowed me to this and allowed me to that to her. I called the number and she answered and we had a delightful and risqué conversation. 813-397-6821 ... more >