Attractive looking lady. Hair to about the shoulder. A bit of a party girl look to her. Will I repeat? Definitely - I love a talented girl, but just as important, she has a positive personality and is engaging to talk to. She is very bubbly, enthusiastic and a joy to engage with. The chat can sometimes be a bit awkward and guarded - on both sides. But I found her to be straightforward and open. A very refreshing and nice way to start. It was a challenge for me to maintain the balance between keeping my mind on the conversation and just breaking down and staring at every inch of her body. After waking up one morning with a major craving, I deviated from my norm and decided to see this bombshell whose pics I'd been lusting after for months but was hesitant to pull the plug. I contacted her by text and she was pretty quick to reply. Greeted me at the door with a hug and kiss before I even had my shoes off. Heaven. I knew then that I was in for a wild ride. I know that makes no sense but like I said my brain was not on level ground. I was sort of in brain ecstasy for a few hours after the session. Anyway, she is a definite must see if you are into this type of chicks. I was not rushed, nor was she a clock watcher. She was done up in a sexy skirt with pantihose and a sexy bra poking out from beneath her tank top. Her makeup was attractive and her face is beautiful. Just got home from seeing her, and thought I'd write a review. For those of you who are fully capable of displaying such attributes with her then I would most heartily recommend her. Grabbed a quick shower and we chatted some more before I left. 567-249-9364 ... more >