Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. I drop everything to see her whenever I'm in town. The chemistry was overwhelming and the experience leaves you anticipating the next time before you've fully experienced the first time. That is what it was like seeing her. The location was fantastic, parking was great, and from an admin perspective everything was brilliant. I'm really torn about writing this because she doesn't work much and a good review means some of you bastards are going to be booking her instead of me! First I thought she was Latina. All I can say is I was very happy with her and she has all the potentials to become a star. Her massage is a real massage. Like I'm talkin' RMT style except on a flat bed, not a table. This girl standing in front of me totally jaw-dropping gorgeous young lady, she is tall with heels, great body (all natural) with pair of long legs. No doubt in my opinion she is beautiful with her attractive eyes! She only has light make up but I can tell she still looks beautiful without make up. Yes - it is her and I need to pick up my jaw from the ground! Last week I was lucky enough to see her. I don't usually write too many reviews and I only do when I have a great experience with the massage therapist. I felt like we connected so well, she is such a great girl and is so easy to talk too. I know it is really about what we guys go for but for me its the conversation as well which she is great at. When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! 478-992-1533 ... more >