Thought I should share a review of one of the best massage therapists I ever visited. I was not disappointed when she peeked around the door dressed in sexy flattering attire. A really nice, engaging lady who likes to be touched, gently teased and who is willing to please any way she can. Booking was just as painless as the last time. She gets it. She knows how to drive a guy wild and she knows how to please. After the shower and we got down to some serious business, however, any doubt I had that the session wasn't going to go very well quickly evaporated. I think this girl is under-reviewed as I think just her overall package and great service will score many clients down the road. The usual services were offered and I was certainly treated to them. We sat and talked a bit before going at it, she is very easy to talk to, has very pretty eyes, nice ass and legs. I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. Yesterday afternoon just as I was heading out from work, I saw she had just posted one of the most arousing ads in recent memory. She was dressed tastefully and high class. She is just a sweetheart. For the donation it was a great value and I will definitely repeat. 330-961-1654 ... more >