She is just a sweetheart. For the donation it was a great value and I will definitely repeat. I was not disappointed when she peeked around the door dressed in sexy flattering attire. A really nice, engaging lady who likes to be touched, gently teased and who is willing to please any way she can. Man did she look gorgeous with that sexy flowing hair at this point I didn't want to wait for dinner. She greeted me with a nice hug and she came across as very affectionate and touchy feely which I like, felt much like meeting a DDG lady. Location was a nice room close to where I work. I don't know why I've never written a review for my ATF. I'm sorry guys I guess I was trying to keep her to myself. We have definitely clicked from the start and her personality shines through as you get to know her better. She's smart, sexy and has an amazing personality. She has made me feel like I'm the only one that matters during our time together. I am from the suburbs but I come up all the time and I know the city very well. Enthusiastic and sensual service. Overall I was quite satisfied with my session. In between we chatted about lives and careers etc. After we chatted she saw that I was ready and quickly decided that she wanted a closer look. I gave her a call for the appointment at noon. She seems to be a very bright young lady, one I could talk with for hours. She also takes care of herself. She told me that she doesn't like to take a lot of customers in a day. But guys, don't wait for new pictures, book her immediately and be totally surprised when you meet her in person - that's part of the excitement for me - she is stunningly beautiful. Trust me these are definitely her pictures but you have to see her in person. 929-227-2894 ... more >