Booking was straight forward. I arrived at the location, she was ready and greeting me with a nice sexy top. I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. Let me first say that my expectations were super high for her since I've read numerous positive reviews and her pics are fabulous. I arrived, got in knocked on the door and a beautiful girl opens the door. She is athletic, cute as hell and very sexy. She has soft hair and a terrific smile. Her bottom is easily one of the finest, roundest, most squeezable bums anywhere! I just had to be with her. Had a bit of small talk/tease (just the way she talks to you is so sensual). She is a beautiful girl with a very exciting attitude and great enthusiasm. We talked for a while about this and that, and she put me totally at ease, even going to the extent of saying that I can be completely forthright about what I wanted out of the session. Somebody mentioned earlier about how her attitude was almost "Geisha" like. And that's exactly what I experienced. She's so focused on your needs and so attentive to the tiniest of details that your nervousness sort of vanishes. Wish I had the time to plan and make it to town more often to widen my choices of providers. I mean, she is something out of Rio Di Jinero! Overall, I had a great time and will repeat for sure. Just got home from seeing her, and thought I'd write a review. 989-787-0562 ... more >