I have been intrigued by her since I saw her on this website. Not sure if this is the kind of review you are expecting though, as I like to write how I feel rather than just what happened. My time spent with her was very much similar to that with an acquaintance. She comes across as a really cool (as in hip, not cold) lady with a genuine attitude. I'm sure it's a YMMV thing, but she definitely seemed to enjoy the conversational part of our visit together and seemed to get super-duper excited. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, but see through my beauty and recognize that the hot little number I am speaking of is definitely worthy of seeing. Overall, I had a great time and will repeat for sure. After the massage we talked about her hometown and her conversation skills are also great. She has been in a great discreet location with parking, very close to where I work. Given the pics I went and wasn’t disappointed when she opened the door. Not a clock watcher, and fantastic attitude towards the session overall. One classy looking girl. Was completely attentive and focused on delivering an exceptionally satisfying experience. Her massage is a real massage. Like I'm talkin' RMT style except on a flat bed, not a table. She has an almost shy, innocent quality about her that make her quite endearing. Very sensual teasing that made my entire body quiver with ecstasy. 989-308-3724 ... more >