She loves to please and she loves to be pleased as well and is in full control of her body. She is clean and her place is clean and very easy to get to. If you read her ad and question her services trust me she is everything she says she is and more. She is hot, smoking even. I have seen quite a few massage providers in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started massage seeking. She said that she would be available in the evening and that I should feel free to call her so I did. She is one of the nicest massage therapists I've met, she is just a darling. I'm happy to report, she lives up to the good reviews. She is confident and knows how to show off her body in sensual ways. I swear I just wanted to bite that ass all night just my perfect size. Girl is truly a gem. I am hesitant posting a positive review as she is my hidden secret. But if you want a genuine experience look no further. Especially when you spend a bit more time with her. Someone mentioned in the other review, think of her as the office girl that you lusted after. That's her. Now think of her as your girlfriend that you haven't seen in three months. That's the experience. I felt so excited and delighted. Her massage was much better than most and she certainly takes her time. She didn't rush anything. I felt like a young guy with a new girlfriend just relaxing with no worries. I'm really torn about writing this because she doesn't work much and a good review means some of you bastards are going to be booking her instead of me! She greets you in incredibly sexy lingerie. From there, everything you would expect. 985-441-7346 ... more >