After the massage we talked about her hometown and her conversation skills are also great. Iíve had magical experiences with massage therapistís before, but it is the little things that set her apart. How she calls your name seductively and urgently. How she is 100% engaged and focused on you, not once looking at her phone. Maybe she is like this with every guy, maybe itís just with me? Obviously I am hoping itís just me. The personality is a plus, and make you wanna be with her more. As others have mentioned earlier, she is a girl you can connect with almost immediately. Maybe it's her demeanour not sure what it is, but I've never felt more welcomed by a massage therapist. I like to earn my good reviews. Very sorry to all those other ladies that I did not write a review for. Just a hunch, but I have a feeling I might be seeing a lot of this lady! Gentlemen, if you are looking for someone to measure up to your imaginary girlfriend, then you must go see her. I think this girl is under-reviewed as I think just her overall package and great service will score many clients down the road. I took the hour and was glad that I did. The whole experience was great. I enjoyed her company very much. She laughed a lot at my jokes. Seems to enjoy her work, which is always a plus. In terms of appearance I found her to be slimmer than her photos. If you, like me, are most interested in the overall experience, with a friendly, attractive young woman with that 'lets have some fun' attitude then you must give her a try. A definite repeat. 980-483-4703 ... more >