After the massage we talked about her hometown and her conversation skills are also great. I was completely relaxed and took a minute to enjoy the moment. I could have stayed for days. She is a pleasure, and I see why she was rated the best of the rest in the area. Everything I could have hoped for and there was never a glance at the time or the phone. She is a classy girl, and could write a book on what customer service truly means. I do intend to see her again. I won't lie I felt pretty awkward and nervous when I got into the room lol but I had never done this type of thing before and she helped me feel very comfortable, she is a sweetheart. I replied to an earlier thread about this, I completely concur with what was said and my experience is very similar, I always search for new ladies. Given that I didn't see the pictures beforehand I was pleasantly surprised. I would like to give a big thank you for all the contributors here and the people who TOFTT and in turn pointed me in the right direction. Which is how I found this lovely and absolutely amazing lady. Don't know why I waited so long but glad I finally saw her. Pics are very accurate, pretty face, perky tits, round ass, and sexy waist. Asked her if she was good with massage and she said no problem. The fantasy for me is the innocence and charm she displays but she is one very passionate lady. She is a real treat! I sat on the bed and she asked what I was looking for and I replied a good massage. The 2 things that really stood out was 1) fantastic body! 2) fabulous service. She made great eye contact, and smiled and giggled when I told her how hot she was. 980-434-2973 ... more >