Mind you, the whole booking process was done through text messaging. Had a chance to see her recently for an hour, and it was definitely worth it. I have this thing for that girl next door look. When she opened the door all I could think was "jackpot!" She is great to talk with, and was overall a joy to be with. You guys complained about her having no reviews, so here I am - hoping that this doesn't create so much demand that I can't get back in to see her! But please treat her well. She is sweet, and unspoiled, so please do treat her right. The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. Very cool chick as well! This girl aims to please, and makes you feel special right when you walk in the door, and all the way until you walk out that door. Thought I should share a review of one of the best massage therapists I ever visited. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. She seems to be a very bright young lady, one I could talk with for hours. She also takes care of herself. She told me that she doesn't like to take a lot of customers in a day. Saw her few days ago. It was a last minute decision which is usually the way it has to be with me. We made some small talk, and I found her to be very easy to converse with - absolutely no attitude issues. The best part is that you actually feel comfortable around her. I'd say her advertised age is correct and an accurate list of services is offered. 980-434-2698 ... more >