Her boobs are awesome, nice and firm, they really should be more highlighted in the photos! I saw her yesterday and would go so far as to say that she has one of the most beautiful faces among all the massage therapists I've seen. After the shower and we got down to some serious business, however, any doubt I had that the session wasn't going to go very well quickly evaporated. She is wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She is very welcoming and makes you feel right at home. She’s hot and sexy and delivers in spades. A true GND with that great combination of skill and passion. I was in town on business and I had definite plans to sample one or two fine ladies while I was in town. I spent a lot of research time here on this site to narrow down who I had an interest in seeing. Being with her was definitely as close to the best experience as one could get...she talks the talk, and walks the walk...she is just amazing...and honestly how she prepared herself for our time together was impeccable...her entire body...soft and fragrant...like flowers and candy...wow... I got one of her great massages! Those are to die for. Loved those natural pear shaped slightly pendulous breasts. Some idle chit chat with a lot of laughs while we were talking about my party the night before; Hold her in my arms, did a few spins with her and then sat on the bed with this smiling and beguiling beauty in my arms. We decided to adjourn to the room that was clean, nicely decorated and equipped with a bed. We sat and chatted for a while about other things she's involved in. She asked a bit about me although she was careful not to pry. 980-289-6728 ... more >