Booked through text which was easy and confirmed by phone. I could've stayed all night. In short, one of the most incredible, spontaneous, explosive sessions I've had. Knows how to take the lead and let you enjoy the session. Her place is simply beautiful from the moment you walk into the lobby to the moment you step into the door. She is smart and easy to talk to, she has this bubbly personality, she kept on talking while we were cuddling and I was just listening. I think overall this session was by far the best of my short experience. She absolutely rocked my world on this night and I know it helps that I just dig her. She's a terrific girl and if you be nice and treat her well look out because the reward will leave you breathless (YMMV of course). She was dressed exactly like in her pictures and even satiated my request for specifically revealing poses as we chitchatted to get to know each other. I arrived, got in knocked on the door and a beautiful girl opens the door. What a refreshing experience. When I first got to the door she was warm but there was no hug or kiss, which had me a bit worried. I was very wrong. She was just as hot as her pictures, and she looked great! I've been meaning to meet up with her ever since I first saw her pics on this site. She is by far the hottest girl I have ever seen, and I have seen upwards of 300+ ladies. She fits right in with girls in fashion magazines. Perfect body and smooth skin. Face of an angel. Cute smile and an innocent look. This girl is how I would define my definition of a perfect woman's body. 980-206-6210 ... more >