She definitely deserves some accolades for her talents, IMHO. Id rate her close to a 9.5 in overall experience and would recommend. I could see that you guys would just LOVE her, she has the personality of a goddess and is a great listener and conversationalist. She has good height with a very pretty face and her body is quite toned with a nice pair of tits. Her lipstick and sexy looking face bear a passing resemblance to my boss' young attractive wife. Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. She is gorgeous, young looking, her pictures aren't altered at all - she looks exactly like her pictures... pure heaven! I have the feeling that she truly enjoys this line of work. Being thoroughly adept through experience with such comments I smile knowingly. This girl standing in front of me totally jaw-dropping gorgeous young lady, she is tall with heels, great body (all natural) with pair of long legs. No doubt in my opinion she is beautiful with her attractive eyes! She only has light make up but I can tell she still looks beautiful without make up. Yes - it is her and I need to pick up my jaw from the ground! Look for the link for those that want to see her ad and contact info. Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. She's quite attractive, how attractive you ask? Well, my gaze was drawn to a pair of sexy legs walking down the hall, her hair over her neck and graceful shoulders, maybe she felt my stare because she looked back with a wicked smile. 979-459-9842 ... more >